The 25 PRINCIPLES of the ANA
The 25 Principles of the American nationalist Association
- The American Nationalist Association (ANA) is an organization of proud European-Americans without regard for class or social standing that is both Nationalist and Populist.
- The American Nationalist Association calls for an end to all immigration in the interests of OUR Working Class and preservation of OUR Culture.
- We call for the reforming of citizenship. Citizens shall enjoy equal rights and responsibilities and shall be equal AND accountable before the law without regard to special circumstance. The American Nationalist Association calls for an end to all immigration in the interests of OUR Working Class and preservation of OUR Culture.
- Non-citizens of the United States are guests, not entitled to the Rights of Citizens, and as such may live in the United States temporarily as guests without right of residency (for a LIMITED time). Their offspring shall not be entitled to citizenship.
- The first duty of ALL citizens is to work for the common good, regardless of class, standing, or position.
- The American Nationalist Association calls for an end to capitalist monopoly ownership of public utilities interests, including but not limited to electricity, gas and water. Natural Resources are the assets of the People.
- The American Nationalist Association calls for decent, safe and affordable housing for our People without the chains of predatory usury lending.
- The American Nationalist Association calls for additional taxation on profits from revenues earned from sources such as speculation.
- The American Nationalist Association calls for an end to ALL foreign ownership and influence of American lands, production and national policies; and also for an end to the predatory and monopolistic speculation of life’s essentials.
- The American Nationalist Association calls for the abolition of ALL taxes — federal, state, and local — on food, medication, medical devices, education materials, and clothing.
- The American Nationalist Association calls for: (1) the fundamental reform of Social Security into a hybrid system which adequately provides for the security of our elderly, widowed and disabled citizens; and (2) the prohibition of the use of Social Security funds for any other purpose.
- The American Nationalist Association calls for the fundamental reform of the current Welfare System that allows non Americans and non-eligible persons to utilize the system while NEEDY CITIZENS go without.
- The American Nationalist Association demands the restoration of the AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS, and thus the preservation of ownership of family farms, homes, and small family businesses without fear of excessive taxation or hyper predatory capitalistic driven regulation designed to end their existence. We demand an END to investor ownership in any form of family housing.
- The American Nationalist Association demands an end to war profiteering and also to “contracting” based warfare and the prosecution of all those who profit by the misery, maiming, and death of American soldiers in politically driven wars.
- The American Nationalist Association calls for comprehensive reform of the legal system with an emphasis on 4 key areas: (1) victim’s rights, (2) zero tolerance for career criminals, (3) civil procedures that SERVE the people (instead of the kind we have currently that serve mainly to antagonize and defraud), and (4) the demilitarization of civilian police agencies.
- The American Nationalist Association calls for comprehensive reform of the American public education system, which currently favors liberal special interests and institutions in favor of a system that is based strictly on performance, merit and traditional values (i.e. the family and children). The American Nationalist Association adamantly seeks to remove Federal and State government from education system. The American Nationalist Association believes in TOTAL parental control over a child’s education; it is ultimately for the parents to decide whether the child is home-schooled or goes to a private or a Community Organized Public educational institution. (Those who choose NOT to send their children to a public school will NOT be taxed for any public school service.)
- The American Nationalist Association calls for fundamental improvements in the public health and social service system that protects OUR women and OUR children, and ends the root causes of child abuse, fights a real drug war and addiction and supports health education for OUR Families. Our services must be advocate-based, not adversarial.